Elopement and Small Wedding Photography
Telling your love story with romance and joy!
Wedding photos to begin your happily ever after!
Felicitations! You’ve found the one who would do anything to be your everything; and you feel the same. If you’re planning an elopement or a small wedding (fewer than 30 people), I have photography packages that are perfect for you.
2024 Romance SPECIALS
ORCHID Elopement/Wedding Photography PACKAGE… $999 (4-hours)
GARDENIA Elopement/Wedding Photography PACKAGE… $799 (3-hours)
• Pre-Ceremony candid photos
• Portraits, both classically posed and lightly styled
• Ceremony photos
• All photos lightly and naturally edited and enhanced; many with special effects!
• Two sets of pictures, professionally laser printed, perfect for framing, size 4×6, yours to keep!
• All your wedding day digital images delivered digitally in both high and low resolution
• Permission to print, reprint, enlarge and publish to web
The Ring ~ The Flowers ~ The Sentiment
• It’s natural to be excited on your wedding day, so channel that energy into happy thoughts because happy thoughts produce naturally beautiful smiles!
• Take a few minutes with me to wander around the venue for candid photos. Natural light, a pretty setting, special clothing… let’s take advantage and do a beautiful combination of candid and posed portraits.
• Get your hair cut at least 3 days before the wedding, so your hair doesn’t look ‘shocked.’
• Gentlemen, treat yourself to a spa day a few days before the big event: get a facial, a massage and a nice manicure.
• Ladies, well, I really don’t have to suggest this to you. We INVENTED spa days!
• Wear a fragrance or cologne that you typically wear. A new scent can cause a reaction and you want today to be sneeze free!
• Check your GPS to estimate travel time, then allow 15 minutes extra for any ‘Just In Case’ issues.
• Gentlemen, if you’re going to wear a tie, invest in a tie tack or tie pin. A neat tie is a cornerstone of elegance.
• Ladies, do a practice run with hair and makeup styling. Take photos, then critique. Know before your wedding day how you want your hair and makeup to look.
• Have your wedding portraits taken BEFORE the ceremony. You’ll have more time to be with your friends and family.
• Incorporate the signing of your wedding contract into the wedding ceremony. Elopements and small weddings tend to have brief ceremonies. This simple act invites your guests to be a part of the ceremony, and also provides a lovely, candid photo opportunity.
Elena Rose Photography captures the smiles, the glances, the vow, and the kiss that begin your happily ever after.
WEDDING TIP: Make confetti from leaves and flower petals. Because leaves and petals are compostable and biodegradable, they are a viable alternative to plastic confetti that ends up in landfills or the ocean. Use fall leaves, rose petals or aromatic herbs with large leaves, such as sage and comfrey. A hole punch with interesting shapes such as hearts, letters, strawberries, etc. adds panache!
Wedding & Elopement Photography
2704 NE Stanton Street Portland OR 97212-3537
Dating Profile Photos
Portraits For All Occasions
Models & Actors Headshots/Portfolios
Proposal and Engagement Portraits
Family Portrait Photography
Yearbook and Graduation Portraits
Party and Life Event Photography
Meeting & Corporate Event Photography
Private Photography Lessons